Friday, February 25, 2011

Having Fun Isn't Hard When You've Got A Library Card!

Hello evvybody!

Did a library crawl on Wednesday - well, not really a proper one, since I only went to two libraries, but you get the idea :-)
Here are the books I borrowed: let's see how many get finished before I pile on the overdue fines. Just keeping in mind that uni starts back in a few days!

























Nation and Reaper Man by Terry Pratchett
























Friends, Lovers
Chocolate (the second book in the Sunday Philosophy Club series - I didn't like the first one, but I'll give this a chance) and Morality for Beautiful Girls, the third book in No.1 Ladies Detective Agency series. (I read the first two a very, very long time ago.) Both by Alexander McCall Smith


The Corinthian by Georgette Heyer (for those days when a little light Regency romance is needed)


The Linguist and the Emperor by Daniel Meyerson (a book about the Rosetta Stone)

Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta (because I couldn't find any of her other books and I'd love to see if good teen fiction exists anywhere!)

No comments:

Post a Comment